Guest Services & Amenities
We strive to offer all the amenities the modern traveler requires in a setting of old world charm and elegance. As a recent guest described our service, we pride ourselves on being attentive yet unobtrusive.
Explore all our gorgeous Greenwich accommodations, we look forward to welcoming you!
If you’re curious, feel free to read our bed and breakfast inn policies and frequently asked questions before you book.
Guest Room Features
- Wireless internet access
- Cable television*
- Air Conditioning
- Hair dryers
- Operating gas fireplaces
- Refrigerators & Wet Bars (in select rooms)
- Jacuzzi-style tub (Sackett Suite only)
- Porches overlooking the surrounding gardens
- Private entrances
- Either king size beds or queen size beds
- All guest rooms have private baths
- Iron & ironing boards
- In-room refrigerators are available in: Room 2, Room 3, Room 10, Room 12, Room 14, Room 16, all our suites, Room 23, Room 27, Room 28, Room 36, Room 37, Room 38, Room 39)
*(VCR/DVD players available upon request)
Guest Services Included
Guests are welcome to explore the gardens, patio, and common areas of our romantic bed and breakfast. Our front desk team is happy to help you plan your visit to the Greenwich area, including planning romantic getaways in Connecticut.
Be sure to download a free copy of Greenwich, CT, Visitor’s Guide for all of our favorite things to do near our bed and breakfast.
- High-speed WiFi Internet
- Concierge during Front Desk hours
- Complimentary breakfast in our dining room or patio
Amenities on Stanton House Inn’s Property
- Access to our surrounding gardens, back ruins, and outdoor swimming pool (open May – October)
- Lawn games, like bocce and badminton
- Free off-street self-parking
- Afternoon tea in our Sunday tea room
What’s within walking distance of Stanton House Inn
Please note that we do not have a bar or restaurant on premises, as we are on a residential street within walking distance of downtown Greenwich!
You’ll love what’s available nearby: