Room 37 is, as a guest described it, Classic Connecticut.
This is a spacious room on the third floor with a queen-sized bed, refrigerator and full private bathroom that has a shower and tub. This room is a favorite among our guests for its hardwood floors and the quiet it offers on the top floor of the house.
Innkeeper Colin designed this room to evoke a more classic and luxurious feel that visitors and locals often associate with Connecticut, and Greenwich especially. We kept the room in neutrals to keep it relaxed and calming. We also incorporated many refurbished and up-cycled furnishings to limit our update’s environmental impact.
Some of Colin’s favorite touches in the room include:
- A dresser his father used as a child
- The silver coloring used throughout the bathroom
- The both smallest and most opulent hallways in the entire mansion
*All third floor rooms have no elevator access
- Cable television
- Air Conditioning
- Hair dryers
- Telephones with Voicemail
- Alarm-clock radios
- VCR/DVD players (upon request)
- Flat screen TV
- Same-day Valet
- Concierge Service (during Front Desk hours)