Room 5 at a charming bed and breakfast in Greenwich, CT, features a cozy breakfast bar bathroom with elegant brass fixtures, sitting area, and cozy TV area. The room also features a bistro table and chairs on its private patio, a king-sized bed, sound machine, and HVAC system for a comfortable stay.
Guest Rooms with Private Balconies and Patios
Elevate Your Stay: Discover Our Hotel with Private Balcony in Downtown Greenwich
- The rustling leaves in the garden
- The sparkling waters of our outdoor pool
- Or the enchanting architecture of historic Greenwich
- Balconies: A private balcony is perfect for enjoying sweeping views and fresh air.
- Porches: A charming space to savor moments of peace.
- Decks: A versatile outdoor oasis for unwinding and contemplation.
- Patios: Your own tranquil haven to revel in the outdoors.
That said, each of our bed and breakfast rooms are unique in terms of amenities. For example, some of the unique amenities on offer in these balcony rooms include:
- Some have fireplaces in the room
- One room is a double room with two queen sized beds
A romantic poolside room off of the main patio on the south side of the house, Room 14 has a king-size antique-inspired metal bed and antique Victorian furnishings. Located on the first floor, with working gas fireplace and private outside entrance, it has a full bathroom with tub and shower.
Room 23 is spacious and bright room on the second floor with a balcony overlooking our secret garden to the west of the Inn. It features two queen-size beds, a sitting area and a full bathroom with shower and tub.
Room 3 is a patio level room with one queen-size bed. Converted from the original Billiard’s Room of the old mansion, it has a private outside entrance with petite patio, refrigerator, spacious bathroom, and Electra-flame fireplace located in the original fireplace of the room.
This is a spacious and bright patio level room with a queen-size bed. It has a full bathroom with large shower, as well as refrigerator and vanity area. Room 2 features a poolside private entrance with a petite patio.